Good day! This is will my first entry for the year of 2014.
Before I start, I would like to greet everyone a happy valentines day.
For those with their love ones, love is in the air.
For those who are single, pollution is in the air. (hahaha)
It's been like 3 years since I updated this blog.
I was off the hook these past few years since I'm busy in school as well my job.
Since it's valentines day, there are a lot of promos and stuff out there.
While others are busy dating while some just got married on valentines day.
On the other hand,some are thinking that it's also a perfect day to propose to your girlfriend a marriage.
I've seen it on television.



Isn't it amazing?
Isn't it surprising?
Isn't it?
While some spend their valentines day by watching movies like Starting Over Again.
It's a movie starring Toni Gonzaga, Piolo Pascual and Iza Calzado.
Starting Over Again is a film by Olivia M. Lamasan and Produced by Star Cinema
The ending is nice. It can make you cry, laugh and cry.
I recommend it. Some even spend there valentines by watching this movie.
I just watched it today. Watch it. See it on cinemas near you.
Here's the trailer link for this movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYKGY2NrBYY

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

44 days of torture

TOP 10 MOST FOLLOWED TWITTER ACCOUNTS FOR MARCH 25, 2011

Which Baby Are You?